PREVOYANCE DEATH GROUP
|Product Name||Group Death Insurance|
|Object||The contract is underwritten by a company for the benefit of its staff. It guarantees in case of death or permanent total disability (itp) of the insured, payment of capital subscribed by the empl oyeur for profit.|
Exclusion of a member
| All employees aged 18 to 60 years who completed and signed the application form.
Unless reluctance, omission or misrepresentation an insured can not be removed from the insurance as long as he is a member of the group’s insurable workforce and provided his premium has been paid.
|Contract length||The contract is subscribed for one year renewable by tacit renewal unless denounced at least three (3) months in advance by one or other of the parties . The insured must not be more than 65 years old at the end of the contract.|
| The overall annual premium of the contract is determined by applying the premium rate to the accumulation of guaranteed capital.
The pr imes are payable annually.
The subscriber has the option to pay the premium by bank levy , or by check.
|Guaranteed capital|| The amount of the guaranteed capital is fixed in the Special Conditions. It is set for each insured by the employer :
– Either flatly
– Either according to the annual salary
| Total surrender
Advance on police
|The Death Benefit Collective Agreement falls into the category of contracts that offer no possibility of redemption and therefore can not give rise to any policy loan.|
|Information of the member|| The company is committed to :
– Give each member a document issued by the insurer that defines the guarantees, their terms of entry into force and the formalities to be completed in case of disaster
– Inform the insured in writing of any changes that may be made to their rights and obligations.
|Termination of guarantees|| Contract guarantees cease :
– At the end of the contract
– In case of death or total disability perman ente
– If the relationship between the insured and the employer breaks
– In case of termination of the Agreement