|Product Name||School Education Insurance|
|insured||Anyone between the ages of 18 and 55|
|Contract length||The minimum duration of the contract is 10 years. The insured must not be more than 65 years old at the end of the contract.|
|Frequency – Method of payment|| Premiums are payable monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
The subscriber has the option to pay the premium by direct debit, check or cash. Payment by cash is accepted only when the periodicity of the contract is half-yearly.
|Guaranteed capital|| The amount of the guaranteed capital is fixed in the Special Conditions. It is a function of :
– The age of the insured at the subscription
– The duration of the contract
– The premium paid by the subscriber
| Total surrender
Advance on police
| Total surrender : after three (3) years of actual contribution, the subscriber may terminate his contract by asking for the cash surrender value.
Advance on police : after three (3) years of actual contribution, the subscriber may request a refundable policy loan over a period not exceeding twelve (12) months.
|Termination of guarantees|| Contract guarantees cease :
– At the end of the contract
– In the event of death or permanent total disability of the insured
– In case of total surrender of the contract
– In case of termination of the contract